For more information on this course:EMAIL ORGANISER
Let us help you train for your first triathlon or GoTri, or simply to learn the skills and techniques needed to give triathlon a go.
Our qualified coaches will deliver a full day tailored to Women's Running readers to improve your swimming, cycling, running and transition techniques.
This day will lay the foundations for you to be able to take part in your first triathlon event.
The whole day will only cost £30, and will take place at the amazing facilties at Abingdon School .
During the day you will practise swimming, cycling, running and transition techniques, all designed for novices, this will not be a tiring day, all we ask is that you come with an open mind and willingness to have a bit of fun.
Things to bring ;
- Swimming kit including goggles and towel (no wetsuit needed)
- Bike and helmet (ANY bike is totally fine!)
- Run kit including socks and running jacket if you have one , you will also wear this on the bike
- Warm clothing and layers as it is February !
- Waterproof jacket
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (although there is a cafe at the running track)
- A water bottle
- Spare towel
This day is designed for the Women's Running audience , if you have any questions please contact Jen Granger , South Central Regional Manager -email@example.com
Minimum Age: 18
Day 1: 4th February 2018 10:00am - 4:00pm