GO TRI Novice Swim with TriBoudicca
Wednesday 19 September 2018
The aim of this Novice Swim session is to help build your swim confidence and make your first steps into swimming for the sports of triathlon fun and enjoyable.
When you attend these sessions, you will:
- Be supported and encouraged during your first exposure to the world triathlon
- Be able to improve your general fitness and your swim fitness
- Have fun with similiar people of a similiar ability who are also new to swimming for triathlon.
- Do an hour of drills and skills as appropriate to your ability in the pool whilsting being able to chat about triathlon during and afterwards
- Be able to join the newly forming TriBoudicca triathlon club who have a focus on helping newcomers into the sports of triathlon.
- Swim sesions are aimed at novice swimmers looking to learn or improve your front crawl swimming. You shoud be able to swim 25 metres currently of front crawl.
- This is one of six stand alone sessions at the Colchester Academy Swimming Pool, between 7-8pm Wednesday evenings between 8th August and 10th October 2018.
- You may attend as many of the six sessions as you wish.
- Each session costs £6.
- Course will be lead by British Triathlon qualified and appointed coaches.
- Please use the entrance off Acacia Avenue to access the Academy's Swimming Pool Car Park.
- Bookings for this session will close at 1pm on Wednesday 19th September, which is 6hrs before the session starts.